Our vision and values
To engage in sustainable development to enable prosperity for Aboriginal people in the seven northern regions of the Northern Territory.
- Reliability – we will always stand by our people and support them every step of the way.
- Honesty – we conduct ourselves in an honest and responsible way. Our actions will reflect a business with integrity.
- Responsibility – to provide our people with a better tomorrow, we aim to make good decisions that work in the best interests of the broader Aboriginal community.
- Passion – our people are our most important asset. We are passionate about creating a better tomorrow for our future generations.
- Integrity – we act with integrity in achieving success, and believe this is the best way we can preserve and protect our cultural heritage.
- Commitment – we share a strong commitment to providing a better future for our children and we believe that by providing our people with the best possible job opportunities and sustainable economic development, we can have meaningful social and ecological impact on Aboriginal communities across Northern Australia.
Connection with communities
The AIG Board of Directors provide an essential connection between AIG and the people living in the seven northern regions of the NT. Made up of the same people as the NLC’s Executive Council and elected by the people within the regions they represent, the board brings an understanding of the issues on the ground in communities. They are trusted to take action on what people need to make positive changes in their lives.